Thursday, March 21, 2013

Show Me

This is another cool FREE app that is available for the Apple iPad.  I know that there is one similar called "Whiteboard" for the Kindle Fire - but I'm not sure where it posts.  I'm still trying see and will post if I ever figure it out.  Anyway, I was thinking that this would be a cool tool to use while building a repository for next year's goal - on "Flipped Learning".  In the meantime, I'll use the videos that are posted and see how that works for my kiddos.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did your students create the video? Love it! Going to share with a 6th grade teacher who is "flipping."

Theresa said...

My daughter did this one but my students are using it now non-stop. I'm trying to build up a collection so that next year, I'll have it available. Some are better than others. I'm going to weed through them soon... They LOVE using this app! It's free and SO easy to do. Going to integrate it with Science.