Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thing 9:11.5 Things

Would it be important for students to use Slideshare? If so, why?
I think that Slideshare would have been a wonderful website for me to use before having an ActivBoard. Using the promethian website to download an interactive presentation seems more beneficial to second graders than that of the slideshare website.
If I was a high school student / teacher, this website would be beneficial because it would allow an easy way for one to upload and share powerpoints with anyone! If I was to be a part of "Corporate America", I would find this to be a wonderful website as many of the topics are "business" related.

1 comment:

RCELibrarian said...

Take a little time to look through slide share..there are some wonderful lessons posted...
Also...think about a child being able to work from school to home on a project...