Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thing 11

Librarything was not hard to figure out all. I added 5 books (some of which I read out loud to my class). I think this is a great website to use when I have to teach summaries. We were using spaghetti (?) book club to do this alongside with amazon.com, but it might be nice to compare some of the summaries here to help create a rubric of what makes summaries great, good and near disaster! I’m just going to have to remember my login name and password – which at this point, is becoming harder for me to do!

2 comments:

RCELibrarian said...

I now have a spreadsheet on my desktop with all of my web 2.0 passwords....all of them are just a little variation depending on the tool...but enough that I had to keep up with them.

I see that you are really getting into this....
Hope you are spending some time at the pool.

Theresa said...

That is such an excellent idea! Thanks! Are you Jenny or Karen? I am spending so much time at the pool. I'll be heading to the mountains here soon for 3 weeks. It is 57 degrees up there. I can't wait!