Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thing 5

Flickr is great! It reminds me of another website (I cannot remember which one though – maybe Google images?) where there is an abundance of pictures to select from. Tagging is fun – it allows others to see what has been posted about them. I use a different service, however, to share my pictures with friends and family. It allows me to create them in an album (60 photos) and I love it – Facebook! I have used http://www.ofoto.com/ (Kodak) and http://www.walgreens.com/ to share as well! I went ahead and added photos only so I could try this out with my family that is in other states. I like that I can moderate who sees them as well. I guess I am now wondering if you can order prints from this website or if that would be another step… And, yes you can! Not as user friendly as Kodak or Walgreens - seems pricy too. It is under Image Kind and you can even add a neat little frame with it as well. I also saw where you could create your own books (Blurb) and then create the QOOP which seems cool. I do know that on www.bighugelabs.com, they use Flickr to speak with a lot of their applications.

No comments: