Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thing 14

Technorati is NOT for the person who has ADD! I found it hard to navigate through using the School Library Learning 2.0. When I searched, the only thing I really saw of value was an article on Podcasts. But, when I tried to find it on the blog page, I couldn’t. So, I took a break from the page and when I came back, I saw things differently.
Create Web 2.0 Flashcards in a Flash! This caught my eye because we always have kids who come without school supplies… So, this might help them with fact families. I created an account at StudyStack.Com and when I typed in the grade level, more appropriate things came up. It is so cool – it generates crossword puzzles, word searches, flash cards and a lot more.
I did find a really cool website that has neat ideas. I’ve decided to add Techlearning as an RSS feed.
All in all, Technorati does have great things – but it sometimes requires a lot of patience to find that needle in the haystack!

No comments: