Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thing 13


I found the coolest website when I typed in “birds” on the delicious website. It directed me to free video streaming from National Geographic and lists an abundance of information. I may have happened on this by mistake – I’m not sure, but I sure like the video and think it will be super cool to use next year as a resource other than united streaming.
The only thing I do not like is the small advertisement that occurs right before the video.

I really think that this is such a cool website! I just now found something on Monarch Butterflies. This is such a time saver!!! I hope I can remember this website – if not, I’ll be going to the Library 2 Play blog! http://delicious.com/

2 comments:

RCELibrarian said...

Okay Theresa...you are really moving fast through the 23 things...but I know that you have already used a lot at school this year....now you are really getting some time to play! Your posts look GREATTTTT

Theresa said...

I know - my cousin has "dial-up" at her house, so I was trying to get as much done on the web before I left. I am amazed at what I have learned!