Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thing 12

I read 10 Techniques to Get More Comments on Your Blog and found most of it to be useful. I do not like controversy over different topics so I’m sure that is not an approach for me to use. I liked how they suggested rules for leaving comments. The most imperative one that I would find beneficial is stating that all SPAM will be deleted! I also like how all irrelevant links will be deleted! I love leaving comments on FB and sometimes even respond to the ones that people have left me. I do think that comments need to be meaningful otherwise, what is the point? By answering a question with a question, it encourages others to think and respond. Although, I must add – I had a professor who did this and it absolutely drove me CRAZY! So, I guess that will be a few and far between response for me. I have left comments - but I am not sure if I did them correctly or not. I guess I'll find out.

No comments: